Downtown enterprise district of 19th-century river city, encompassing 35 mainly Italianate brick properties with stone trim.
Classical Revival clapboard home and Workplace in-built 1901 by C.W. Smith for Local community physician.
By girder, swing span designed ca. 1915 to accommodate tugboat website traffic on Steamboat River in between logging areas and sawmills.
Two-Tale, Untrue-front frame shop and social hall designed by Kahlert brothers in 1883 after branch rail line was concluded to new townsite.
Group of typically brick professional structures in town's compact business center, built mainly following 1890s hearth.
Rustic-design wayside made by landscape architect Arthur R. Nichols and inbuilt 1939 for condition freeway Section by NYA.
Rubble and dressed stone mill and frame warehouse created ca. 1890 by Germanic Jewish immigrant to gain foothold in Minnesota economic climate by recycling material or shoddy for mattress generation. Blacksmith Store
Gothic church of regionally quarried limestone, you can look here consecrated in 1867; one of region's initially-technology Protestant church buildings.
Household of product-colored Chaska brick created ca. 1870 for early political determine and proprietor of Chaska Residence, community's initially hotel.
Gothic Revival home inbuilt 1869 for mill operator and noted horticulturist who introduced gingko and catalpa trees to Minnesota.
Brick commercial creating produced in 1890 in central company district, that includes elaborately thorough front facade.
French 2nd Empire brick residence built for prosperous banker in 1879 in the course of Local community's early increase many years.
Small frame exercise/efficiency hall inbuilt 1917 for rural community brass band; also served as township Conference corridor and social/political review Centre.
Large bungalow built in 1910 see for nationally recognized Mayo Clinic surgeon, spouse and health care educator.